No matter what people might say to the contrary, marketing budgets will be among the first to be cut in law firms and talented marketing people will be near the top of the furlough list. We all hope this will be the short term measure it was designed to be, and these people (professional colleagues of mine) can return to doing a great job in their firms.
A firm’s marketing operation can be throttled back, but it mustn’t be stopped. If your marketing employee(s) is/are furloughed, they cannot work.
How can suitable levels of marketing communication be maintained?
At Sixth Sense Marketing, we’ve always provided flexible outsourced and/or overflow marketing service to law firms. We had 23 years experience working in them (before starting our agency) and can pick up your marketing baton. We intuitively know the tone of communication a professional services firms needs to strike; this is one of the areas where other suppliers ‘claiming’ law firm experience get caught out. We’re confident we can slip into other’s shoes, on an interim basis, and keep things more than ticking over, be it:
- Writing outward facing Covid-19 related content to explain how your firm is adapting to meet the new challenges of work
- Uploading statements to the firm’s website and sharing them across social media channels
- Managing the distribution of all non-Coronavirus content (there’s an increasing thirst for it)
- Ongoing management of social media platforms
- Writing and circulating e-newsletters
- Being the ‘safe pair of marketing hands’ and a point of contact in the firm for marketing on an interim basis
- Facilitating a proper handover when the marketing role holder(s) returns to work.
This is a genuine offer of help to firms that might appreciate this short term expertise. We can provide as little or as much help as is needed – our service is 100% flexible to meet your needs at this time.
To make an enquiry
Call Nick Shrimpton on 01252 213131 or email email@example.com