The benefits of outsourcing marketing for an SME business are considerable.
Especially in times when cost control and demonstrable value are key.
SME businesses in Hampshire and Surrey who choose not to employ direct marketing staff, preferring an outsourced option can benefit from:
- Saving on employment costs like recruitment, pension and National Insurance.
- Access to a broader marketing experience levels compared to employing one person in a role.
- Greater flexibility to access expertise that meets your actual needs month by month, rather than budgeted requirements.
Let Sixth Sense Marketing be your outsourced marketing team – on your terms. We are a Hampshire marketing agency. We provide SME businesses with all of the marketing skills they need to help grow their company. These include:
- Boardroom marketing discussions
- Branding and identity
- Campaign management
- Design and print
- Digital and social media
- Overflow resource to manage demand peaks
- PR, media and profile
- Strategy and planning
- Website and SEO
Sixth Sense Marketing provided the clarity that I needed to build my brand, set out a plan and gave relevant suggestions on what to do. They are a delight to work with, asks good questions and are pleasantly persistent! I thoroughly recommend them.
Graham HudsonFull Power Utilities
Need just hours a month or many days – it’s up to you.
Clients consistently tell us they appreciate our knowledge and candour. But the way we can adopt quickly to their tone and style is valued and appreciated, especially by owner-managed businesses.