Expertise and sensitivity are required in equal measure to be able to promote a counselling practice and attract more enquiries. We have a track record of being successful in this sector. Here a just some of the marketing techniques we successfully implement. Ensure that:
- Your website is secure i.e starts with https://
- The website has Google Analytics set up
- Your website is responsive i.e. automatically re-sizes on tablets and telephones
- All professional accreditation’s are listed on the website with reciprocal links set up
- Each service or area of counselling expertise has its own dedicated page
- Each web page is set up with a page title, page description, images are Alt-tagged correctly
- The practice is listed on Google My Business
- You know the geographic areas and boundaries in which your clients are likely to come from.
- Do you have a credible LinkedIn profile for both you and the practice
- You have a plan of content that you will drip feed onto your website and share with your connections every month.
Marketing a counselling practice – contact us
To make an enquiry call 01252 213131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org