An EU-funded grant scheme opens on 15 September at Midday to help businesses in the Enterprise M3 area to adapt and diversify following the impact of COVID19. Grants of between £1,000 and £3,000 are available. Click to read eligibility criteria on the Enterprise M3 Hub website.
While the grant is fully funded, grant payments will not be made until after the purchase of the item or service your business has paid and claimed for.
Marketing Planning and Strategy Audit
Grants are available for strategy reviews and marketing. Post-COVID19, a business needs to review the relationship between its service offering and its clients. Consumer behaviour and preferences have changed. Services and how they are delivered may need re-aligning to ensure that stay relevant and meet client requirements in the future. Sixth Sense Marketing has designed a marketing strategy review product for Hampshire and Surrey businesses to help meet this need.
Marketing Review including audit, client engagement, and updated plan
This is a four day project taking place over a four to six week period and involves:
- An audit of existing marketing strategy and activities
- Engagement with key stakeholders to garner views and ideas about the business going forward
- Engagement with key clients and referrers to garner views about service delivery
- An audit of the competitor landscape including review of their marketing and messages
- A review of existing marketing messages, collateral and branding in both the offline and digital/online areans
- Research into existing third party resources or platforms that have not been utilised to date
- A revised marketing strategy
- Proposed marketing activity plan including delivery costs
- All meetings with the executive team throughout the project.
This strategy review service is available for £2,000 + VAT.
To discuss this service in more detail and how it can work and help your business email Sixth Sense Marketing or call 01252 213131.