We have developed a way for business owners to get a high quality website that ‘punches above its weight.’ We combine our design and communication expertise with WordPress development skills to create a website that you will be proud of.
The value benefit of a template website comes with full customisation for a bespoke look and feel.
Our service is ideally suited for:
- A small business competing for work with competitors that are larger, but no less capable.
- A business that has had a website for a long time and which is now outdated and now it’s time for an update. It may not be mobile friendly (you can find out if your website is here).
- A business whose clients will check them out online first, before making contact. In other words, a business that needs a website to do their talking for them. Clients typically will have progressed their purchase 70% of the way to making a decision before they reach out in person to a supplier.
- A business where reputation is important. Professional services like solicitors, financial/mortgage advisers and therapists.
- A business that needs to optimise its website locally and send out strong local marketing signals to attract enquiries.
“Nick has been a significant help to me in developing Target Tutoring and growing the profile of the business. The website that he and Sixth Sense Marketing built continues to draw favourable comments from those who visit it and I know it is a high ranking site for private tutoring searches locally. I highly recommend Nick and Sixth Sense Marketing.”Janet Atkinson, Target Tutoring
Examples of projects we have completed for clients.
What do you get?
Rather than paying a premium for a bespoke design website, we offer you a range of professional themes created by StudioPress that are customisable. Our service includes:
- Advice on theme selection and website content
- Purchase of the StudioPress theme
- Installation of WordPress and theme
- Set up including your logo, StudioPress theme in keeping with brand guide and colours.
- Search Engine Optimisation Plugin (Yoast)
- 5 Web pages (including a blog page)
- Email enquiry form
- Google XML sitemap generation to help search results
- Set up Google Analytics
Using WordPress as the content management system you will be able to add, edit and remove pages, upload photographs and PDFs. All of the above is provided at a fixed cost and is a proven service provided by marketers who understand presentation with support from developers to provide bespoke project expertise.
We can assist with domain name search and registration on your behalf if you do not have a website at the moment; you maybe a start-up business for example. Two years domain name registration costs in the region of £25 + VAT.
What is the cost?
A brand new website, securely hosted, with WordPress updates including and training so you can do basic updates yourself starts from £1,495 + VAT. This assumes existing copy will come across from an existing site or that you will provide copy to us. We can write the page for you, and can discuss that separately as part of the project.
If you are looking to sell online, we can create a Shopify website for you. A basic website (with five product categories and five products in each category) to get you up and selling is £750+VAT. Domain name registration, subscription fees, hosting and template costs are additional (at cost).
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Once the website has been completed, the pages can be optimised for search engines and further work done so the site is prominent for Google search results. This is an additional service not included in the website package.