Many of our clients see awards as a key pillar of their marketing activity. These not only provide companies with the opportunity to ‘tell their story’ of what they did, how they have made a difference and the impact they have had, they also provide other benefits:
- Recognition. Winning or being shortlisted for an award is a recognition of your achievements. Having your business or a project reviewed by an expert panel provides a benchmark against others in the industry and is external validation of the quality of a project.
- PR opportunities. Awards provide you with lots of PR opportunities, usually over a 12 month period to raise your profile. Make the most of the PR provided by the hosts when you are a finalist, and hopefully winner, then generate your own over the following year.
- Clarity. Entering awards often gives you clarity about what you do as a business, how you do it, and often why you do it.
- Networking. A great opportunity on the night, when you are surrounded by other finalists and sponsors. Make the most of potential new contacts and showcase your success. The ceremony itself is also a great way to celebrate with clients or employees.
- Staff recruitment and retention. Winning an award is a great way to recognise the achievements of an organisation, creating a sense of pride and achievement that can help attract new talent.
We have helped many clients, including those in the professional services sector to write or review their Award submissions, helping companies get shortlisted for the following awards:
- INSPIRE 21 Awards
- INSPIRE 22 Awards
- Test Valley Business Awards
- Surrey Business Awards
- Surrey Law Society Awards
In each case the value of the recognition and the ability to use award for 12 months outweigh the fee to research and write the entry.
The variety of awards on offer is often a surprise to business owners. Contact us and find out how to take your business to a higher level with business awards. It might be the best bit of marketing you ever do!