The Federation of Small Business (FSB) Awards are now OPEN for entries.
Celebrating the achievements and contributions of small businesses and the self-employed across the UK, these high-profile Awards are free to enter and open to all.
There are 12 regional Awards and 12 Award Categories·
- Community Award
- Business and Product Innovation
- Sustainability Award
- Service Excellence Award
- Diversity & Inclusion Award
- Family Business of the Year
- Micro business of the Year (9 or fewer employees)
- Larger Small Business of the Year (10 to 100 employees)
- Self-Employed/Freelancer of the Year
- Start Up Business of the Year
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year (aged 30 and under)
- Exporter of the Year
There are 12 regional deadlines. The deadline for Hampshire and the South East is 9th February 2023 with the Awards ceremony on Wednesday 29th March 2023. Each winner will go forward to the National finals on 18th May 2023.
Visit the FSB Awards website to find out more at www.fsbawards.co.uk
Not sure if you should enter Business Awards? Read our article with five reasons why you should enter business awards.