This dire situation will end, and the kind of business you have then will be largely shaped by what you do or don’t do now.
Which business owner do you want to be? It’s time to own this problem, it’s time to lead, it’s time to plan…
This is not a time to panic, it’s a time to plan.
What state will your business be in the after the announcement that this emergency is over?
Your business may already have dried up or is starting to. What you do and have been doing for years, you can’t do for the foreseeable future. So what do you do now? Play FIFA, disappear down the back of a sofa with half a dozen box sets? Here’s the reality. We are all in very similar boats. At the end of this (and it will end) for some, their boat will have sunk, others will have an outboard motor and be surging forward.
The current situation is just about as bad as it can get. Business life is on pause for many. It’s the one opportunity now to market your business. Get it ready for when this awful virus is behind us. The business fight back starts here.
Request your FREE Marketing Toolkit
Updates will be added to this page regularly to provide ongoing advice and support about marketing your business during the current crisis. To request your FREE Marketing Toolkit and to receive updates automatically, complete the form.
We won’t spam, nag or stalk you! We just want you to be the first to know when we add something that can help you.
Advice for your business
- Hampshire Chamber of Commerce events to support your business
- Government Grants available for businesses in Hart, Hampshire
- Restart and Recovery Grant for SME businesses in Hampshire and Surrey
- End of furlough. What it means for marketing and Hampshire businesses.
- Business Awards in Hampshire and Surrey
- Video. Getting more local business in Hampshire
- Video. How to undertake a marketing strategy review
- Consumer marketing tips for businesses
- Protective equipment to aid businesses post-lockdown
- Video: What consumers want
- Video: Business to Business marketing review
- Video: Messaging during Coronavirus
- Guest Video: Personal appearances in a virtual world
- 10 free tips to improve the digital marketing footprint of your business.
- Marketing support for law firms with furloughed staff
- Video: The Importance of Brand
- Marketing Planning for Coronavirus Recovery
- Get ready, get seen, get noticed
- Hampshire Chamber of Commerce’s virtual events provide expert business advice
- Marketing advice for counsellors during Coronavirus
- Why you should get to know Google My Business
- Video: Google Search Console
- Video: How to get more customer reviews
- Step-by-step guide: Customer Reviews
- Video: Some observations about Day 2 working from home
- Advice for people who are adjusting to working from home.
- Video: Change business contact details to reflect any new working arrangements
- It’s not a time to panic, it’s a time to plan
- Receive a feed of official updates from WHO about COVID-19 on WhatsApp
- If you’ve got scheduled social media posts running, STOP THEM NOW.
- How to market a business during Coronavirus